Yoh has a contract opportunity for a CNC Programmer to join our client in Auburn, WA.
Our client is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, our client designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.
- Provides numerical control, machining and programming technical experience; Establishes technical requirements for manufacturing and Producibility.
- Plans, creates, verifies and revises Machine Control Data (MCD), geometry and documentation that directs the operations for a complete spectrum of numerically controlled equipment required to manufacture and inspect parts, tools and assemblies for departmental work.
- Plans and guides the development and integration of new machining techniques and manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment.
- Provides expertise in numerical control, machining, programming and Design For Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) in support of new and ongoing projects.
- Establishes technical requirements for manufacturing and Producibility.
- Plans and guides the development and integration of machining techniques, manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment to support the design, manufacture and inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Identifies equipment and approaches, coordinates and assigns work and trains/mentors others; Works under minimal direction.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
- Working knowledge of CATIA V5 NC workbench and ENOVIA.
- Working knowledge with programming for composites flat pattern, ply cutting, laser projection processes, automated fiber placement machines, or automated tape layup machines is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Fibersim, Trunest, Composite Buildup and Laminate Tool (COBALT), CO2 and/or Metrolog is a plus.
- Familiar with Composites Trim & Drill NC Programming.
- Familiar with Pre-Cure Composites Programming.
Recruiter: Robert Bamba
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2
Yoh Services, LLC - 12 months ago
Yoh Company is a unit of Yoh, one of the largest staffing services firms in the United States with more than 550 million USD in total sales...