Performs winter snow plow operation and highway maintenance.
- Maintains and operates core and complex equipment safely and proficiently.
- Performs duties involved in removing snow and ice from roadways.
- Utilizes special computerized equipment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Hazardous Materials Response Procedures.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and repair procedures.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Individuals in this classification must be available for emergency work calls at anytime,
including nights, weekends and holidays.
Preference will be given to those with experience in road construction, maintenance and equipment operations.
Successful applicant must obtain a Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with appropriate endorsements within 30 days of employment.
*Please view the Class Specifications (Class Code ATTP99) and the State required Minimum Qualifications for this vacancy at:
This is a temporary, full-time position.
Individuals in this classification will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
State of Wyoming - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -