To apply, print and submit an application packet from here: http://www.teachusvi.net/supportapp.htm
This is professional work involving management and analysis of data for the Office of the Superintendent. Supervision for this position is from the District Superintendent. The Data Quality Manager will play a key role in the development and implementation of a long-term data quality strategy compliance plan, which is focused on: analyzing core data to identify quality gaps, provide statistical feedback made regarding instructional programs being implemented, extended or discontinued, implementing reporting processes to track student participation and achievement results, enhancing current systems to increase student participation, and ensuring that programs being implemented are improving student achievement. A fair amount of independent work is expected. Person selected must be very well organized, able to prioritize, meet deadlines and maintain meticulous records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
• Evaluate current processes involving data collection and identify areas for improvements;
• Facilitate educational training programs related to assessment and data collection;
• Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of a standardized system of assessment and accountability to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and consistency of data quality;
• Utilize data profiling and data quality tools, as well as various data sources to uncover and determine root causes of data quality issues;
Master’s degree in Business or a related field, and five (5) years of progressively more
responsible work where the primary aspects of employment where related to data
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business or a related field, plus five (5) years of
progressively more responsible work where the primary aspects of employment where
related to data analysis.
Career.VI - 10 months ago