Cabela's Retail, Inc is hiring a Full-time Retail Associate in the Asset Prevention Department for our Retail Store in
This position is a critical link to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.
This position’s duties include:
This position requires:
- This position is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for both internal and external customers.
- Protects company property from theft and fire.
- Assists in medical and other emergencies.
- Maintains store surveillance systems and monitors and adjusts as necessary.
- Ensures compliance by staff with company policies and procedures and investigates theft of merchandise.
- Conducts random searches of personnel to ensure security of store merchandise.
- Observes customers for shoplifting by using various equipment and walking the retail floor.
- Monitors buildings physical security, and will deal directly with the local police department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
- Specialized training or three years of previous experience in loss prevention techniques.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge and skill in operating various surveillance equipment including C.C.T.V. and recoding equipment.
- Skill in effectively solving problems and paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with employees and various business contacts in a courteous, professional manner, function as a team player, and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Position requires no felony convictions, a good driving record, and high moral standards.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's Inc. - 12 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...