The Ultrasound Technician will perform diagnostic sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment to locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data.
- Graduate of an accredited sonography program, and currently registered with the ARDMS
- Current CPR certification is required
- Should be competent in vascular studies, abdominal studies, and small parts
- Must have above average knowledge of human anatomy and spatial relationships of body organs and structures
- Must have analytical abilities necessary to determine method of providing the requested images understanding the physiological cause and effect of diseases based on the patient’s age and condition, remaining optimistic and adapting to stressful situations
- Must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of radiology and ultrasound procedures and equipment usage and apply new imaging concepts
- Must have echocardiogram experience
- Must hold state licensure
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge of policies and procedures related to the position
- Demonstrate ability to perform technical skills for the position
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge of the policies and procedures of providing patient care
- Assume responsibility and utilize opportunities for personal and professional growth
NaphCare, Inc. is uniquely qualified as a correctional healthcare partner, having provided a wide range of services since 1989. Our...