CR&O - Customer Service Spares Rep-WIC02159
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Wichita, Kansas, you will report to our Manager - Component Repair and Overhaul, Sales Marketing. In your role, you will:
- Monitor service bulletin programs ensuring only applicable bulletins are billed to aircraft
- Process invoicing corrections including, but not limited to, credits, debits, special programs and returns.
- Enter claims for outside vendor programs utilizing outside computers systems
- Assist and train other employees in proper techniques and procedures.
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- 4 years experience in sales/customer relations
- 1 year experience in aircraft parts
- Basic knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office and keyboarding skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Ability to work in a Team environment as well as Individually
- Basic knowledge of sales and marketing, including principles and methods involved in promoting and selling services
- Basic knowledge of customer service, including principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and customer satisfaction evaluation techniques
- Basic knowledge of aircraft parts and terminology
- Basic knowledge of effective business communications, both verbal and written
- Skill in communicating effectively over the telephone and in written communication
- Skill in listening to internal and external customers and asking appropriate questions
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Job: After Sales Services
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.02.2013, 11:08:26 AM
Bombardier - 20 months ago
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...