U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
Intelligent Decision is hiring in automated litigation support (ALS) encompassing a wide range of professional services and products that help attorneys acquire, organize, analyze, develop, and present evidence throughout the course of litigation, from pre-filing investigation, through complaint, discovery, and trial, through post-trial briefs and the appeals process. Through the use of professional litigation support services and advanced tools for litigation support, the litigating attorney can use evidence and information effectively to win lawsuits.
- Usually works under the direction of a Project Manager or more senior Contractor IT staff on a particular application.
- As an expert programmer, independently develops, modifies, and maintains complex programs to support litigation environment applications, such as litigation support databases, associated management systems, and analytical systems.
- Translates program requirements into program code.
- Tests, debugs and refines programs to process data in accordance with written specifications.
- Revises programs to increase efficiency and reduce operating time.
- Develops data entry screens and other user interfaces Develops and implements standardized reports, and creates and generates specialized and ad hoc reports as required.
- Loads data files into databases following appropriate edit and pre-processor steps and routines; performs database backups.
- Provides oral and written status reports to the Project Manager and/or more senior IT staff.
- Provides technical direction and supervision to other programmers.
- May oversee a small team of technical support staff in a document center or other site, and coordinate technical support provided at that site.
- Develops end user and technical documentation and provides training for all systems developed.
- At least two years of directly applicable experience required.
- At least three years of overall programming experience will generally be expected, including experience with large-scale database management systems.
- Broad knowledge of the Government's IT environments, including office automation networks, and PC and server based databases and applications, extremely helpful.
- Supervisory or team leader experience very useful.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in automated litigation support very helpful.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; - preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...