About Platte County Memorial Hospital
Platte County Memorial Hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including an Outpatient Clinic which brings in more than 20 of the region's top physicians in nine different medical specialties to help care for southeast Wyoming residents. A $16 million renovation created a new inpatient wing, surgical suite, and diagnostic imaging departments while making enhancements to the emergency department and laboratory. In Wheatland, Wyoming, you’ll enjoy a quality lifestyle in a close-knit community that is located just 70 miles north of Wyoming’s capital city of Cheyenne. You’ll experience a wealth of recreational opportunities in southern Wyoming, including many lakes and the nearby Laramie Peak and Medicine Bow National Forest areas. We are also an easy drive from all of the recreational and cultural activities available in Colorado's Rocky Mountains and the city of Denver.
About Banner Health
Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media and is one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation according to SDI. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position provides administrative services and assistance requiring occasional discretion and judgment. Coordinates a unique set of processes and/or services for an assigned area such as contracting, claims, sales, services or billing.
- Provides administrative and customer or vendor services in assigned area.
- Audits documents, forms or invoices for appropriateness. Initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Corresponds with customers, patients or vendors using defined formats and procedures, via verbal, electronic and written communications.
- Maintains records and/or files for assigned area.
- As assigned, prepares, collates, and distributes various reports in a timely and accurate manner. May complete or handle recurring department projects or one-time projects, as directed by supervisor.
- May maintain supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent education and two or more years administrative work experience in a related area. Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the functions listed above. Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with departmental personnel, assist customers with inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, as well as, provide assistance with incoming telephone calls and walk-ins. Requires the ability to work effectively with common office software, including spreadsheets and word processing. Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task workload in a fast paced environment and maintain a professional manner.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 21 months ago