This position requires a professional who has three to five years of experience in public relations with an emphasis in social media marketing, brand- and audience-building. He/she will be a technology-oriented strategic thinker and skilled project manager.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is able to package and sell new and complex ideas to a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization and marshall the resources necessary to implement those ideas. The candidate should be able to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and deliver high-quality output with superior attention to detail. The company’s fast-paced environment requires a candidate who is able to think on his/her feet, anticipating and proactively addressing challenges.
• Enhance the company’s understanding of its social audience
• Research, develop, and implement a regular schedule of social media campaigns, employing content that is unique, interesting, relevant, and useful to the company’s social audience
• Maintain/enhance the look, feel, and functionality of the company’s existing social media platforms
• Evaluate and, where appropriate, expand the company’s presence to other social media platforms
• Establish and track performance against key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Work with various company departments to help them achieve their objectives through social media
• Coordinate with and support the company’s social customer support team
• Mine social media for competitive intelligence
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 to 5 years of current experience in public relations with an emphasis in social media marketing, brand- and audience-building
• Well versed in social media monitoring and measurement tools (Radian 6, etc.)
• SEO/SEM Experience (Google certification a plus)
Suddenlink Communications is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Suddenlink - 19 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...