Auto req ID 8867BR
Job Title Field Service Rep-Hawaii (CDL-Driver)
Business Unit Behr
Job Posting Category Logistics/Transportation
Country United States
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY :
- Strong, positive relationships which create brand equity with customers.
- Timely and accurate delivery of finished goods to contractor sites and store locations.
- Accurate paperwork and documentation on shipments.
- Transporting of finished goods with minimal damage.
- A safe and clean working environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Deliver products to customer sites.
2. Operate RF and information collection devices
3. Operate Pallet Jacks, Forklifts, and light delivery vehicles.
4. Maintain accurate inventory.
5. Insure paperwork and delivery documents are properly executed.
6. Print shipment paperwork and labels and affix to shipments.
7. Advise customers in regard to the company’s products including proper usage as well as features and benefits.
8. Facilitate field requests and coordinate the fulfillment of customer needs within the scope of the program.
9. Load and unload products.
10.Responsible for in-field technical services and support to professional contractors and installation teams.
11.Perform related duties as required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
High school diploma or equivalent with transport equipment
Proper driver certification issued by the State Motor Vehicles Department and Federal DOT
Warehouse experience desirable
Experience in Construction Trade a plus
Experience in operating RF Equipment
Experience in SAP system or similar system
Experience in operating Pallet Jacks, Forklifts, light delivery Trucks
Ability to follow oral or written instructions; read and acknowledge completion of work orders
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to speak Spanish in some areas may be required.
Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to operate a light truck
Ability to communicate with vendors on company products
Knowledge of Architectural Coatings
SPECIAL Requirements :
Ability to lift 100 lbs. on a routine basis.
Possession of a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
TRAVEL : Local travel required
Masco - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...