Amplify Insight |
is harnessing the power of data and coaching to raise the level of performance of districts, teachers and students. Insight provides districts and states across the country with educational assessment and analytic solutions that measure student learning and drive personalized instruction. By making data actionable in real time, our Insight products and services help teachers and administrators assess student progress, adapt to student needs and accelerate student learning.
The Associate Project Manager works with the Senior Project Manager and key stakeholders, customer accounts and partners, taking full responsibility for the development and ongoing enhancement of one or more of our handheld education software products. This position works with the Senior Project Manager, Product Owner and Agile development team to guide the team through successful iterations, coordinating work over multiple shared platforms including mobile assessment and web based reporting products.
Responsibilities of Associate Project Manager:
- Manage and track team progress in and around the iteration (sprint) level, including internal and cross team dependencies
- Work with the Product Owner and Technical Leads on business analysis and specification, create and manage project estimates, manage scope negotiations throughout the project lifecycle, and adhere to Amplify project quality and performance standards
- Take ownership of customer facing issues, following up through bug identification, resolution, testing and release
- Participate in clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to the team while providing motivation, direction, and overall management to teams of up to 30 people including designers, architects, developers, QA
- Track and communicate project status, issues, risks and decisions in an Agile, change-laden environment
- Propose and advocate for best practice process improvements to meet team objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years managing software development using a formal software development lifecycle
- Ability to utilize various technologies and tools to effectively manage projects and provide clear and concise communications to teams and stakeholders
- Experience in Agile with Scrum is a plus
- Experience working in education technology is a plus
- Strong communication skills, team work and interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and organization skills
This News is heard, seen, and read all over the globe. The world's #2 media conglomerate (behind Walt Disney), News Corporation (or...