The Warranty Manager will facilitate all warranty related issues for this large Fixed Route operation. Successful applicant will work with vendors and manufacturers to receive replacement vehicle parts, schedule warranty appointments and service, educate staff regarding warranty services, and ensure timely vehicle repairs.
- Experience working in transit and fixed route within the last year preferred.
- Previous passenger transportation in current project or similar environment preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have knowledge of automotive parts and vehicles.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer experience.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer .
MV Transportation, Inc. - 11 months ago