For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”. |
CSI Aerospace, Inc., a division of HEICO Aerospace Corporation, is currently looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join their Broken Arrow, OK location.
This role will verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and prepare items for shipment. Day to day duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, such as handtruck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and demurrage charges, using calculator or price list.
High school diploma or GED
0-3 years of similar work experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE OR ABILITIES:
· Language - Ability to read and interpret documents such as reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate orally and in writing. Excellent communication skills.
· Computer Skills - Basic
· Mathematical Skills - Ability to use basic math
· Reasoning Abilities - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, squat, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The Team Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...