The primary responsibility of this position is negotiating various home retention and liquidation options with the mortgagor, investor, insurer, client, attorney and agent in attempts to avoid foreclosure while decreasing losses. Duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following: ability to make analytical assessments; intelligently discuss various workout options; making proposals to the necessary parties; preparation of the necessary documents for execution; timely follow-up and monitoring of various plans. Assist the team with sundry duties as needed.
• Discuss and propose various workout options with the mortgagors.
• Preparation of various agreements for execution.
• Proper documentation of the workstation.
• Monitoring and follow-up on planned payments.
• Approval and submission of attorney invoice for payment.
• Proper closure of workouts on the workstation.
• Working a weekly tracking report to ensure all investor/insurer guidelines are met.
• Assist and coach new specialist.
• Resolve all reported exceptions immediately.
• Make an analytical assessment of each mortgagors financial standing and be able to discuss the available options with them in a professional manner.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient computer and keyboard skills.
• Working knowledge of the Alltel system.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to work well in a team oriented environment.
• Must be multi-tasked oriented.
• Detailed oriented.
• Highly analytical.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Training and Experience
• Minimum of three years mortgage default servicing experience or one year of previous Loss Mitigation experience.
• Thorough knowledge of default mortgage servicing and practices is a plus.
• Knowledge of various investor/insurer guidelines and procedures are a plus.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Everbank - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...