Provides high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries, customer requests and problems. Researches and resolves problems and errors. Cross sells products and services or refers customers to appropriate sales staff.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four or more years of experience in a customer service position
- In-depth knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations and systems and procedures
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling, cross selling, and referral skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...