Senior Development Asset Manager working in a Team environment and collaborating closely with General Partners and Senior Deal Team Members during the closing of Equity Investment opportunities. Asset Manager will be responsible for monitoring construction/lease-up performance and operations.
May be filled as an Asset Manager -band level 5- depending on experience.
· Minimum of 10 Years Experience in the LIHTC Industry, Preferably in Asset Management
· Extensive Experience with Asset Management of LIHTC Properties in the Construction/Lease-Up Phase
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Strong Financial Skills and Understanding of Real Estate Finance
· Experience with Workouts
· Understanding of Benefit Flows of LIHTC Properties
· Experience in Identification and Resolution of Compliance Issues
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Disposition Experience
· Accounting/Tax Experience as it pertains to LIHTC
· Proficient in Word and Excel
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...