As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Clinical Trial Educators to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Clinical Trial Educator
This is a full time, field based position. The Clinical Trial Educator will provide information and education on clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to trial coordinators and healthcare providers in order to increase patient enrollment and retention. The CTE will work as a liaison between the clinical research team and trial operations.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.quintiles.com/
- OCN certification preferred
- Bachelors degree required.
- RN with Oncology experience a must, heme-oncology preferred
- 2 years of experience in clinical research preferred
- Business experience a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Manage multiple tasks
- 70% or greater travel requirement
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate and complete activities across multiple functions
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal oversight
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...