Buck Consultants has the ways and means to help clients solve human resource challenges. Buck specializes in customized client solutions in retirement services, health and welfare programs, human resource management, compensation strategy, effective employee communications, and global consulting.
At Buck Consultants, a Xerox company, you'll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious, highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
The selected candidate must have experience in communication, preferably employee communication. Knowledge of human resources is also preferred. Areas of expertise include the following:
- Communication strategy development and implementation
- Financial management, budgeting and project management
- Human resources/benefits communication consulting
- Business development
- People development
- Facilitate communication strategy sessions with clients and produce detailed plans
- Manage all aspects of a communication campaign (e.g., planning, drafting, approvals, design, production)
- Conduct audience research and communication audits
- Display strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts
- Ability to plan, draft and/or manage completion of all types of media, including direct mail, booklets, Web tools, face-to-face training and social media
- Knowledge of human resources, particularly total rewards, preferred
- Manage local practice P&L, participate in the designated market P&L management
- Prepare schedules and budgets resulting in on-time and profitable projects
- Participate in billing decisions and bill preparation assuring high collection rates and retention of clients
- Sales, and new business development responsibilities that include $1.5M in revenue generation annually
- Lead the development of creative, strategic, proactive and technically correct advice to clients
- Facilitate client meetings to gather information, establish needs, clarify expectations, develop strategies and obtain feedback
- Ensure quality services are provided to clients
- Contribute to the advancement of the firm by contributing to and sharing best practices
- Use network of contacts to identify and target prospective clients
- Work with Buck’s other practice areas to identity client communication needs and sell Buck’s communication services
- Scope work, assign resources and price projects
- Draft proposals and make new business presentations
- Close sales and work to negotiate contracts with clients
- Promote the visibility of Buck and develop contacts through speaking engagements, publications, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the market and competitors
Inherent in these areas are leadership skills. The selected candidate will have evidence of substantial leadership skills and will take ownership in the success of the firm. Evidence of leadership includes:
- Recruit staff
- Manage workflow, mentor and train staff
- Network within Buck, demonstrating support and respect of peers
- Conduct meaningful reviews of performance of project team members
- Delegate work to junior staff
- Respect of peers, subordinates and superiors
- Ability to remain calm in crisis, create excitement and motivate others
- Make tough decisions
- Make things happen
Buck Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Buck Consultants may request such accommodations by calling or by sending an e-mail to accommodations@acs-.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in Communications. Must have experience working in a consulting environment.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in English, Business or Communications or related field.
- Candidate must have experience with sales and revenue generation, including new business development.
- Contribute to innovation and thought leadership.
10 - 15 yrs of experience
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Monster - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) handles jobs its clients would rather hand off. The company provides business process outsourcing (BPO)...