Oklahoma Educators Credit Union is seeking a Senior Loan Officer at it Northwest location. The qualified candidate will have a minimum 3 years experience in mortgage lending.
- Responsible for evaluating credit worthiness and preparing file for underwriting that represents the borrowers’ ability to qualify for a mortgage loan in the amount requested with the collateral desired.
- Responsible for obtaining and verifying information, appraisal and title.
- Interviews and counsels members; check qualifications for approval.
- Closes loan files.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year institution.
- Formal credit training preferred but not required.
Indeed - 13 months ago