Sears Home Improvement Products and Services, a member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) family of companies, is one of America's largest home improvement companies for siding and windows installation with operations in 45 states. Our products include siding, custom manufactured and installed windows, custom home entry doors, kitchen remodeling, custom cabinet refacing and Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
For more information on Sales Project Consultant Openings Nationally - please click on the link below to view a short video which describes "a day in the life of a Sales Project Consultant."
For any questions about this job opportunity, please email: email@example.com
Excellent earning potential - the top 10% of sales representatives with at least 12 months of service earned on average approx. $132,000/yr for 2011.
Sears Home Improvement Products, a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field with product lines that include; HVAC heating and cooling products, custom vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding cabinet refacing & kitchen remodeling, roofing ,doors, flooring, bath remodeling and garage doors. We are looking for Project Consultants. Specifically, Project Consultants that have experience with in-home sales presentations and are capable of closing. Experience is preferred, but if you are exceptional, we will train.
We want goal oriented people, who are the best of the best. Sears offers industry leading benefits, which include mileage reimbursement, pre-qualified leads, extensive initial training and a vast continuing education program just to name a few.
The Sales Project Consultant is an outside sales position, which provides a free in-home presentation to a customer on one or more of the products that Sears Home Improvement Products offers. Each customer appointment is pre-set, scheduled, and confirmed in advance of the in-home visit. The Sales Project Consultant uses a laptop with leading -edge proprietary software to provide an interactive presentation to the consumer in the convenience of their own home. This selling approach allows the Project Consultant, to professionally display how these products can add value and improve their existing products.
Why Candidates Choose Sears:
1. OUR VISION! Sears Holdings is committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services, products, and solutions that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships.
2. UPWARD MOBILITY! Sears Home Improvement is a growing, changing company with career opportunities available all across the nation. We have a promote within philosophy over 80% of our sales department was promoted from within the Sears organization!
3. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT! Sears offer structured & detailed training provided on our 10 Step Selling Process, weekly sales meetings, product specific training, field training and coaching.
4. MANAGEMENT STYLE! The majority of our managers have been promoted from within and are former Project Consultants; they’ve done your job and know how to help. We offer a one-on-one approach to develop your talent.
5. CULTURE! We are a high energy team, comprised of outgoing passionate people committed to being successful both personally and professionally.
6. STATE OF THE ART MARKETING! We have a talented team of associates focused on maximizing our marketing efforts to the fullest. Each lead is qualified & confirmed 24 hours in advance of the sales presentation to provide an optimal selling atmosphere.
7. QUALITY PRODUCTS! Sears is a trusted name for many Home Services needs. Homeowners have been choosing Sears for top-of-the-line products and expert service for over 100 years and they continue to choose us today.
8. INCOME OPPORTUNITY! Sears offers; excellent career opportunities and high earning potential, highly competitive commission rates; monthly bonus opportunity, and referral incentives.
What Can Sears Offer You:
1. Full-time employment
2. Fuel reimbursement for traveling
3. Structured New Hire Training
4. 60 days training
5. Sales productivity incentive bonuses, including trip awards and outings
To learn more about the Sales Project Consultant position please visit our website www.sellatsears.com. The website contains additional information about the position and realistic job preview videos to understand more about “a day in the life of a Sales Project Consultant.”
Qualifications:Responsibilities / Skills / Experience Requirements:
1. All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments. Includes a Company paid fuel program through a per mile rate reimbursement.
2. Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
3. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
4. Must be computer proficient.
5. Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
6. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
8. A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Benefits eligibility depends on employment classification, location, and other variables. Benefits offered include:
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Merchandise Discount
- Adoption Assistance
- Kmart Advantage Rx
- ConSern Loans for Education
- Worklife Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Sears Holdings Corporation Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Time with Personal Days
- National Holidays
HS Recruiting - SHIP - 2 years ago