Ideal candidates meeting basic requirements for the position must:
- be at least 18 years of age.
- be able to work flexible schedules.
- have a high school diploma, GED, or 10 years of verifiable work experience
- be able to pass an extensive background check including criminal history, employment verifications and references, registered sex-offender search, and driver’s license validation.
- be drug free and able to pass a drug screen (unless undergoing documented medical treatment).
- have access to reliable transportation to and from the work location.
- be able to communicate effectively both written and orally for the purpose of report writing and interacting with the public and emergency responders.
- be authorized to work in the U.S.
- be able to meet state licensing requirements for Security Officers, if required
Security - Unarmed
Union WV, US
Security America, Inc. - 30+ days ago