Requisition #: 57574
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
ADP's Learning and Performance team was recently recognized for being in the top 20 learning organizations of Training magazine's Top 125. The mission of the team is to enhance associate and client performance by designing, developing and delivering timely, relevant and engaging learning solutions. Reporting to the Manager of Learning Solutions, the Instructional Designer will also leverage a broad range of tools and knowledge to deliver learning solutions that primarily focus on Human Capital Management clients and associates. These efforts will result in improved knowledge, skills, and abilities for learners to perform in their roles (job duties) and achieve or exceed targeted business results. The selected candidate will effectively manage workflow so deliverables are on time, to quality standards, and within agreed-upon scope within an overall project plan. Resulting learning solutions will meet the goals and long-term strategy of product development, product marketing and NAS Learning and Performance.
- Apply creativity in terms of the analysis and design approach to ensure that the most critical learning needs are identified and addressed through recommended solutions.
- Design, develop, and deploy formal, informal, and mobile learning solutions in an agile, adaptive manner. Leverage innovative tools and techniques, resulting in solutions that improve job performance of learners and positively impact overall business results. Create a variety of solutions based on learning needs identified. These creative solutions should improve job performance of learners.
- Leverage traditional and non-traditional technology in the development of solutions resulting in engaging and interactive learning. Tools selection may be experimental or non-traditional in nature.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solution using available tools. Analyze results and make changes to address opportunities. Evaluate the need for updates to learning solutions based on feedback from learning specialists, end users, and overall curriculum strategy. Recommend prioritization of updates and ensure implementation.
- May coach/mentor team members in the use of non-traditional learning development tools. Willingly share knowledge, answer questions, network to find experts, and up-skill others in methodology, tools and applications.
Position title and grade will be commensurate with experience.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Bachelor's degree in communications, visual or creative arts, instructional design, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in innovative learning solution design and development
- Experience designing and developing highly engaging, interactive learning solutions that make use of non-traditional media and concepts such as gamification, avatars, virtual reality, and the like
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering solutions in accelerated timeframes, which includes working with multiple projects, prioritizing, and project management
- Develop and deploy learning solutions that improve job performance of learners and positively impact business results
- Experience with tools such as Articulate Presenter and Quizmaker, Adobe e-learning suite including Captivate, Cornerstone LMS, Camtasia, Audacity or WavePad, Wacom Intuos 5 drawing tablet, Artrage, Screenflow, NeoSpeech, video, web conferencing tools such as LiveMeeting, WebEx, and graphic manipulation tools such as Snag-It and Photoshop.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Virtual
Job Category: Training
Area of Interest: ADP Product Training
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired...