Business Application Developer
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop new website pages and functionality, deliver enhancements to an existing 3-tier eCommerce website, and fix defects.
- Produce high quality production code using industry best practices.
- Provide technical support and guidance for post release, production systems.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert
Required Experience and Skills
Desired experience and skills
- Ten (10) years of recent experience, programming and developing using ASP.NET versions 2.0 and above in C# as well as strong familiarity with ColdFusion MX - Version 9.
- Ability to work well in a team environment interacting with developers across multiple interdependent teams, program managers, user experience designers, product marketing, etc.
- Experience with controls using Microsoft Ajax control toolkit (or similar), and JQuery.
- Preventative measures to protect against cross-site scripting or SQL injection attacks
- Web Service Creation and Subscribing.
- Strong Back-End Programming (database) skills.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005, with strong emphasis in writing database queries.
- Experience with visual report writers such as MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, MS Access and/or ColdFusion Report Builder.
- Experience using IDEs such as Visual Studio, Dreamweaver CS5, Eclipse.
- Familiarity with web security issues and protection methods.
- Ability to work in a telecommute environment.
- Experience with high traffic volume website operations, familiarity with load management, metrics, etc
- Serve as lead in Coldfusion to ASP.NET conversion projects
- Experience utilizing Agile Development Methodology
- Experience with Change Management
HP - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...