Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Mechanical Rotating Engineer 5.
- Meets all requirements defined by the engineers and in the contract
- Manufactured according to standards
- Shipped and stored properly
- Installed per highest standard
- Commissioned to provide long life
- Organize and oversee field corrective repairs
- Engage OEM engineering and staff to resolve manufacturing problems
- Demonstrate a commitment to HSSE and show leadership to foster appropriate behaviors and ensure compliance with HSSE rules and policies.
- Understand and apply HSSE and Social Performance Control Framework, and specifically, the chapter on Process Safety and the Design and Engineering Manuals (DEM1 and DEM2).
- Work in a team environment and handle multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision by the Rotating Equipment Team Lead
- Interface as requested or necessary with other disciplines/organizations for design issues and project management of modules and engineered packages (example: Quality, Rotating Equipment, Construction and HSSE) to ensure success of total project
- Establish and maintain applicable customer and supplier/contractor relationships
Expert in :
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Journeyman machinist/ millwright
- 10+ years as rotating equipment specialist in Oil and gas industry
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings such as P&IDs, structural fabrication, machining and assembly
- Must think and speak in thousandths of an inch
- Good working knowledge of API and DEPs Rotating equipment specs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Safe work practices as applied in the Rotating equipment world
- Hydraulic couplings
- Bearings and seals
- Machine shop practices, fits, tolerances and surface finish
- Machinery installation and precision alignment
- Commissioning and start up
Cenergy - 17 months ago
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...