Equipment Sales Specialist
The industry leader in automotive service equipment has experienced market share growth and has an immediate opening for an Equipment Sales Specialist position.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Professional sales background
· Solid track record
· Automotive experience
· Excellent written/oral communication skills
· Ability to perform as a focused, high energy team player
· Strong computer skills
The selected individual will sell quality name brand products to service centers, dealerships, and body shops.
You will be rewarded with:
· Competitive base pay and commission plan
· High income potential
· Industry proven sales/product training and support
· Complete benefits package
Snap-on Incorporated - 5 months ago
Snap-on understands the mechanics of the automotive repair business. The company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality...