East West Bank Full Time Premier Banker East West Bank is seeking a Full Time Premier Banker. Premier Banker (PB) is the primary sellers that offer bank products and services to consumer and business customers. The Premier Banker must be able to perform in a fast-paced, high volume capacity with face-to-face interaction with customers in a banking center and community.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationship with customers and business owners by uncovering their needs and wants to provide financial solutions that include deposit accounts, credit solutions, investment services and other financial products and services.
- Be involved with the local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand East West Bank’s relationship and reputation.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by consistently engaging and connecting with customer(s) to exceed service expectation in a timely manner and by taking ownership to effectively resolve customer issues.
- Willing to work flexible or extended working hours to meet business needs.
- Use sales process to maximize sales opportunities and to effectively deliver sales results Comply with Bank’s policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Banks Secrecy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley (Private) and Fair Lending regulations when opening accounts, maintaining profiles, and conducting financially transactions.
- Strengthen business partnership to provide optimal customer experience and maximize sales opportunities to retain and grow profitable customer base by working closely with Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Representative, and other business partners. Meet and exceed goals successfully by managing daily and weekly sales routines/activities Demonstrate East West Bank’s Vision, Mission, and Values through words and actions.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum one year of successful sales experience.
- Bilingual skills Cantonese/Mandarin.
- Proven ability to develop new business by cross selling to existing customer base, building strong customer referrals network, and consistently execute outreach effort to local communities.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and high integrity.
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...