Network Operations Manager
The Network Operations Manager (NOC) Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and technical guidance to a team of system and network administrators. The candidate coordinates the admin duties verifying swift and accurate response to all alerts, repairing or escalating issues as appropriate The successful candidate must have:
· 7+ years running Network Operations Center for the federal government (preferably DoD or agency with clearances)
· Experience with meeting/executing/implementing SLA methodologies
· Proven experience in planning, supervising and coordinating personnel and processes within the operation the NOC
· Ability to lead a team of personnel by providing leadership, coaching, mentoring and advice
· Familiarity with network and application performance monitoring
· Experience in ensuring staff operates in accordance with identified policies, and procedures
· Demonstrated ability to handle incidents and appropriate remediation and as necessary interface with Critical Incident Response Teams (CIRT
Strong customer service ethos
Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
· Minimum of 5+ years of IT Program (Project) Management experience.
· Certification in at least one of the following: CCNP; CCIE; MCITP/MCSE; or CISSP.
· ITIL, PMP or PMA certification highly desired
Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills required
* Ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret Level Clearance
**Position is contingent upon contract award.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
L-3 Communications - 23 months ago
L-3 is a top ten defense company that delivers superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout...