Hastings Customer Service Managers are responsible for the supervision and m anagement of the front counter team leaders and associates working in the front counter area while maintaining a positive team atmosphere. Additionally, they are accountable for training associates and front counter team leaders to company guidelines; and maintaining the consistent execution of key personnel responsibilities.
· Customer Focus
· Time Management
· Integrity and Trust
· Learning on the Fly
· Timely Decision Making
· Conflict Management
· Action Oriented
· Develops, maintains and supervises front counter customer service associates.
· Ensures customer satisfaction, thereby increasing sales.
· Responsible for effective execution of line management and efficient front counter operations.
· Ensures efficient and productive use of labor.
· Communicates associate evaluation deadlines to the responsible supervisors in a clear and timely manner.
· Ensures accurate completion of cash reporting.
· Increases rental video productivity by ensuring FCTL’s manage correct drop box procedures and shelve videos in a timely manner.
· Ensures a safe, clean and secure work environment.
· Ensures accurate completion of training materials.
· Delegates actions from SWAS tours with the Manager to FCTL’s/CSA’s to complete.
· Responsible for posting “opportunity knocks” in common area visible to all associates.