Key Account Sales Manager - Stationery and Office Supplies Division-1301855
Organization : Consumer Business Group
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Experienced
3M’s Consumer Business Group is currently seeking a Key Account Sales Manager for their Stationery and Office Supplies Division (SOSD). The Stationery and Office Supplies Division is the home of Scotch® Brand Tapes, Adhesives, Cutting Tools, and Packaging Supplies as well as Post-it® Brand Notes, Flags, Easel Pads, and Memo-boards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and managing sales targets for Target Corporation. This position will provide sales advice and consult with the division leadership team to set short-term strategic direction and operating plans for our market and product lines. It will also determine directions, priorities and assign resources with full accountability for results.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Key account management responsibility
- Problem-solving, hypothetical thinking to determine best solutions for complex issues.
- Utilize resources across work areas and departments to create solutions.
- Establish and enforce multiple concepts relative to the function. Working tasks might include:
- Execution of sales plans. Identify and define significant market/account opportunities to meet and exceed sales and growth objectives.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Provides input to the development of the annual sales forecast.
- Partner with marketing professionals to develop strategic customer relationship approaches.
- Share best practices with other Sales Managers across locations.
- Partner with marketing and finance to determine pricing strategies for assigned product line(s)/customers.
- Communicate with managers, functional leaders, area/business leaders, department heads, and direct subordinates. May interact with external clients.
- Share vision and demonstrate company values.
- Actively participate in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, comply with professional and quality standards, comply with corporate policies and procedures, and act in a manner consistent with 3M's values and ethical standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) or more years of sales experience
- Master's Degree
- Three (3) or more years of retail sales experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert/master knowledge and experience with the most current theories and practices in a related discipline (marketing, business development, category management, etc.) and a thorough knowledge of more than one related discipline
- Knowledge of computer programs and corporate systems relevant to the assigned area of responsibility
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...