Prime Therapeutics LLC (Prime), a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management, is making a difference in the lives of the nearly 17 million members we serve. At Prime, we are committed to improving the health of members while reducing overall health care costs. We are seeking candidates that share this passion for improving the lives of others.
This position serves as the coordinator of operations activities for security controls across all areas of the Prime Therapeutics business technology environment. This person ensures that controls are effectively coordinated and leveraged to satisfy defined control objectives.
- Lead a virtual team of Information Technology and Information Security professionals with responsibilities for support and maintenance of security controls across the enterprise
- Define processes and procedures for support of security controls
- Subject Matter Expert on application of a broad range of security tools and techniques
- Assist in development of security operations expertise in other team members through mentoring and training
- Alignment of security operations practices to Prime security policies and standards
- Develop and implement tactical and strategic direction for the virtual security operations center
- Define and develop metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations processes
- Primary point of escalation for security events and incident response activities involving security operations
- Coordinate with infrastructure and applications teams to ensure that changes to the environment are reflected in security control configurations
- Provide reports, metrics, and other artifacts to support security audits
- Propose ways to leverage existing security controls to enhance security capabilities
- Keep current on trends in information security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks, and adjust control configuration as necessary to anticipate and respond to these changes
- Identify opportunities for education and training for security operations staff
- Analyze and correlate security events from a variety of sources to provide situational awareness of Prime’s security posture and to detect anomalies for follow up
- Represent Security Operations as part of various project teams
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years experience in various aspects of Information Security
Prime’s fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
- Advanced knowledge of a broad range of security controls, including security event management, network and host based intrusion detection, network and application firewalls, encryption, strong authentication, file integrity monitoring, and vulnerability scanning
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including technical documentation
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance issues (HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Experience with operation of security controls at operating system, application, database, and network layers in a distributed environment
- Ability to communicate technical information and concepts to management, technical, and business audiences
- System integration experience, including application and network protocols and interfaces. Proficiency with multiple scripting languages
- Demonstrated ability to perform, document and represent security risk assessment assignments
- Strong people skills
- Project management skills
- CISSP or GSEC preferred
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics - 3 years ago
Managing the rising costs of prescription drugs is prime for Prime Therapeutics. The company, a pharmacy benefits manager (PBM), is owned by...