Corporate Flight Attendant-1212133
Are you an experienced Corporate Flight Attendant looking to interact, serve and protect while seeing the world? The American Express Flight Attendant will be an integral member of a top-notch Corporate Flight Crew, and be responsible for cabin safety management, creating and maintaining an in-flight virtual office, tending to the needs and providing optimal service to our executive customers during global travel.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ensuring the safety, comfort and welfare of our passengers.
- Implementing and operating full cabin management systems.
- Serving as the liaison between Cockpit Crew and passengers ensuring timely delivery of in-flight communications.
- Managing a seamless in-flight virtual “Onboard Office Environment”
- Providing instruction to customers on the operation of on-board equipment, safety devices and procedures.
- Maintaining safety and culinary proficiency through company-provided training, self-directed study and networking within the flight attendant industry.
- Driving standardization for our customers by maintaining passenger preferences and sharing information with flight attendant team.
- Engaging appropriate customer feedback on trip experience and service level to identify personal preferences and/or problems, and provide according follow-through.
- Maintaining all IT forms, checklists and accessories.
- Providing high quality catering experience with a budget-conscious mindset.
- Ensuring confidentiality of customers.
- Organizing and maintaining commissary stock for aircraft to ensure best cost on highest quality products.
- Providing training, shadowing and guidance to contract flight attendants.
- Managing and maintaining content of cabin book and all technology forms on all aircraft.
- Attending annual safety training and MedAir training.
- Handling various administrative duties and tasks during and after travel.
Five or more years of corporate aviation flight attendant background, with emphasis on corporate and global travel required.
Experience with Gulfstream 550 Cabin Door Exit
Proficiency in cabin technologies and in-flight virtual office
Completion of Flight Safety, FAS, Aircraft Evacuation and MedAir/American Heart Training.
CPR Certification and ability to use a defibrillator
In-flight culinary experience.
Highest level customer service skills; experience tending to executive level clientele.
Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage multiple priorities independently.
Keen problem solving ability. Must be able to quickly identify problems, determine possible solutions and act quickly to provide resolutions.
Strong relationship building, communication, collaboration and teamwork skills.
Flexibility for 75% global travel and ability to be on call an absolute must.
Must be commutable to Newburgh, NY facility and able to meet maximum 3 hour response time for call-in.
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 9 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for m...