We Work Together...We Win Together...ONE Insight!
The Partner Champion is responsible for achieving gross profit goals for designated manufacturer (Autodesk) within given territory for Insight. This will be achieved through proactive efforts in driving the manufacturer’s information down to the account rep level as well as tracking and assisting in closing of opportunities at the rep and team level. The incumbent will also recommend optimal configurations for the customer’s environment, and possess the ability to present technical solutions that solve the customer's business problems. The incumbent interacts with Sales teams and clients are primarily via the telephone. The incumbent is required to be up to date on all applicable product lines, all manufacturer programs, distribution programs and Insight programs that are applicable to the manufacturer that can assist in closing business. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, partners well with Insight's sales force, has excellent time management & presentation skills, and is capable of working independently with minimal direction.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Sales (80% of Partner Champion time)
- Selling activities to achieve overall GP goals.
- Work open quote list with the appropriate sales associate and provide assistance in closing specific business opportunities.
- Provide updated sales pipeline on regular basis to include: quote tracking, order tracking, close ratio, number of calls, open opportunities, etc.
- Provide answers to pre-sales technical questions for Insight sales executives and customers on defined category.
- Actively promote the use of bid desk, promotions, trade-in programs and other sales incentive programs.
- Provide frequent feedback to Product Marketing and Purchasing to ensure appropriate programs, promotions and tools are in place to ensure success at the customer level.
- Coordinate manufacturer lead opportunities provided by the manufacturer for managed account business.
- Evangelize assigned products and programs and information through participation in sales team meetings.
- Manages / Tracks software renewals, maintenance contracts, and warranties as applicable to their manufacturer / assigned product lines.
Event Coordination (10% of Partner Champion time)
- Resource to assist in identified training programs, i.e. PST Trainings, Take 5’s, Focus week trainings and others. Helps coordinate and assist in training. Is usually NOT lead trainer for an event.
- Provide assistance with organizing and staffing manufacturer specific sales programs/incentive programs, Blitz Days, etc.
Learning and Certification (10% of Partner Champion time)
- Develop and maintain expertise on the manufacturer's products, programs, competition and the industry as well as learning about the manufacturer’s solutions including product solutions, product roadmaps, technology, and industry/competitive information.
- Attend manufacturer specific trainings to maintain full knowledgeable on all applicable manufacturer products and programs
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or 3 years related sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior IT industry experience is desired; knowledge of Autodesk is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Excel and familiarity with large data sets, pivot tables, VLookup, charts and graphs is desired.
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team “Be the Solution”.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Programs, 401K & More!
- GiveBack – Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Continuous training and leadership development
- Insight University
- Insight Values Program – Reward & Recognition
- Teammate Purchase Program
- On-site cafeteria
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
We know our most important connections are human. That drives our culture, our partnerships, our approach and our solutions. We’re...