The Product Marketing Programs Associate will be a key member of the Enterprise Systems Marketing programs team responsible for contributing to the development, production and delivery of content for multiple internal and external communication vehicles, including newsletters, social media, web and presentations. In addition, the Product Marketing Programs Associate will be responsible for project management related to various marketing programs including product announcements, events and training, as well as program deliverables and budget tracking for the team. This role works closely with members of the Enterprise Systems Marketing programs team as well as team members from a variety of organizations across the company.
Ideal candidates will be recent college graduates who possess a unique blend of communications, project management, analytical and marketing programs skills, or an aptitude for learning those skills.
Description of Duties:
- Develop internal communications plan and project-manage team communications for various internal, partner and other targeted newsletters.
- Assist in execution of marketing programs and tracking of content assets and deliverables.
- Assist with creation and implementation of marketing communications assets including multimedia development, copywriting, webcasting, podcasting, and general vendor project management.
- Develop internal and external presentation materials.
- Work to drive program execution through the core and extended teams to execute against plan, including status reporting and metrics measurement.
- Provide launch initiative assistance, including meeting setting, internal surveying, market research, building of supporting sales tools and training materials, and metrics tracking.
- Perform budget tracking and reporting.
- Prepare and disseminate status reports, briefing packages and other update documents.
- Help to create sales and marketing collateral, work on marketing programs and events, and design and implement product promotional materials.
- Assist in managing social media programs and presence by monitoring and tracking discussions and comments as well as updating postings with new content and link posts.
- Drive analysis of effectiveness of sales enablement content and marketing activities and programs, including analyzing statistics and metrics and reporting as needed.
- Strong project management skills including ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates, and prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from a variety of information sources and respond promptly and accordingly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to write copy and create sales and marketing content, such as communication blurbs, web page copy and blog posts.
- Good understanding of social media.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Aptitude to understand product functionality and communicate its business value.
- Demonstrate creativity in many facets of the job described within.
- Work experience in high tech marketing environment a plus.
- Recent graduate of a four-year bachelors program in marketing, communications or business at an accredited university.
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to interface and collaborate with a range of roles in the company, and to accept and work well with input from others.
- Highly energetic, able to multi-task, and interested in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Self-motivated and execution-oriented.
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks - 21 months ago
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...