Apply now and feel like a super star! Each day as a toddler teacher at Bright Horizons, children will welcome you with an excitement and eagerness to learn from you! Your knowledge, patience, loving nature and enthusiastic passion for working with young children will ensure that each child develops confidence within a caring learning environment.
Teaching toddlers at Bright Horizons, you will:
At Bright Horizons, we recognize our people are our greatest asset and support the whole person, enabling you to have the capacity, energy, and resiliency to successfully integrate work and personal life.
- Encourage toddlers budding skills as they explore, sing, climb, catch, run and experiment
- Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
- Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children
- Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child's growth and development
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
- High school diploma/GED required
- Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- CDA or working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is the world's leading provider of high quality child care, early education and work/life balance solutions. Consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the
"100 Best Companies to Work For," our innovative centers and schools offer a respectful, rewarding and supportive environment within a fun, friendly and fast-paced workplace.
At Bright Horizons, you'll discover an extraordinary opportunity to have the best of both worlds: the extensive training, resources, technologies, benefits and growth opportunities of an established world-class organization, as well as the caring spirit, tremendous creativity and passionate commitment of a mission driven program. When you join the Bright Horizons family, you'll become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families, and employees while encouraging our team members reach their full potential.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care,...