Essential Job Functions
Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Basic programming skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
AppLabs - 19 months ago
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...