Job Title: Mandarin - Cantonese/English Interpreter
Work Hours: 12:00AM (Midnight) - 8:30AM
Work Location: PHOENIX, AZ.
CyraCom International delivers top quality, over the phone interpretation / translation services to a vast variety of companies and organizations such as Medical, F inance, Legal, 911, Travel, Utility, etc.
· Full time position located in Phoenix; overnight schedule is: Mon-Fri 12:00AM-8:30AM
· Over the Phone Interpreter providing consecutive, first-person interpretation in Mandarin & Cantonese / English
· Provides meaning for meaning interpreting; never paraphrases, omits or embellishes
· Follows interpreter protocol as trained by CyraCom Testing & Training Department
· Follows all CyraCom policies related to information confidentiality and interpreter ethics
· Continuously expand vocabulary and specialized knowledge of subject matter required for various clients. E.g., medical, legal, social services, etc
· Develop or use attention-focusing techniques to improve listening skills
· High School Diploma or GED, must be 18+, U.S. work authorized without restrictions
· Ability to pass CyraCom's Mandarin and Cantonese Language Assessments
· Must be available to work the specified hours (overnights)
· Prior bilingual experience or formal language study preferred