Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits outsourcing services to over 20 million individuals and institutions as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. The firm is the largest mutual fund company in the United States, the No. 1 provider of workplace retirement savings plans, the largest mutual fund supermarket, a leading online brokerage firm and one of the largest providers of custody and clearing services to financial professionals.
Fidelity Corporate Audit provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that help Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance. The following teams comprise Fidelity Corporate Audit and provide oversight responsibilities: FMR LLC & Devonshire, Asset Management, Brokerage Institutional Products, Personal & Workplace Investing, and Information Technology. This position is located in Denver, CO and will have opportunities to provide audit and advisory services to Fidelity Investments affiliates operating in several industries including Building Material Supply, Oil & Gas, and Investment Management.
For additional information about Fidelity Corporate Audit, please use the following link:
- Work with senior management within a business or function to facilitate the identification and resolution of risk issues
- Develops hypotheses around risks and controls, and provides input to the development of the integrated audit
- Directs the work of a defined team or cross-discipline team that is project-specific and provides leadership and direction for that team. Involved with audit issues and strategies that have an impact beyond assigned business group or function and may have an enterprise-wide impact on the organization
- Escalates significant audit issues identified and proposes viable solutions and alternatives
- Coordinates Audit activities to ensure identified risks are properly addressed
- Manages the work of project-specific teams and provides supervision and direction
- Drafts audit reports and provides recommendations to resolve issues
- Presents findings to business leaders and senior management
- Builds deep working relationships with appropriate contacts in client organizations
- Significant experience in managing complex matters and demonstrates the potential to take on broader leadership responsibilities within the team
- Possess in-depth, specialized expertise in one or more technical matters (e.g., oil and gas practices, building supply processes, and financial services products). Recognized by internal and external peers and others as expert in the pertinent discipline(s) and active in maintaining or advancing the depth and breadth of such expertise
- Works closely with Vice Presidents on addressing strategic and managerial matters for a defined segment of Audit, as well as Audit-wide matters, and provides broad leadership to the team. Recognized by peers and others for exceptional technical and leadership capabilities and potential.
- Infrequent travel may be required (< 25%)
Education and Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study
- Professional audit certifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA) and registration/licensing preferred
- 8 + years of external or internal audit experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry
About Fidelity Investments
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage team priorities and workload
- In-depth knowledge of audit practices, tools, techniques, concepts, and trends
- Team player and leader who works constructively with others to achieve team goals and provide departmental thought leadership
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live the lives...