A’viands, a progressive Minnesota-based food and services management company, is seeking an energetic Field Support Dietitian, to provide dietitian support services to a variety of A'viands facilities throughout Southern Wisconsin and all of Illinois.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist with implementation of on-line Surequest system; including entering menus, recipes, ingredients and correcting therapeutic diet extensions.
- Act as a resource person for the Food Service Directors and District Managers.
- Develop and revise therapeutic menus; including allergy menus when locations call for assistance.
- Work with Food Service Directors and District Managers on revising facility menus and correction of therapeutic diets.
- Work with residential programs for implementing new regulations/programs.
- Assist in quality assurance projects and other projects as necessary.
- Minimum of three years experience in nutrition and medical nutritional therapy.
- Registered Dietitian and Licensed Dietitian required.
- Ability to travel often, including overnight stay.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and willingness to work independently.
A’viands is based in Roseville, Minnesota and provides services to hospitals, senior living facilities, nursing homes, correctional facilities, colleges and universities, school districts and business dining facilities in the Midwest and Southwest. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K. If you have the passion to grow with a dynamic organization, we encourage you to apply now!
Aviands Food & Services Management - 19 months ago