Job Title: Food, Beverage, Dairy Plant Sanitation - Technical Sales
Functional Area: Sales & Service
Division: Food & Beverage
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Are you a food, beverage, or dairy manufacturing / plant sanitation expert with the ability to drive results for a global Fortune 500 Company? Ecolab is the market leader in increasing food safety and product quality, enhancing sustainability and boosting operational efficiency. We provide cleaning and sanitation solutions to food, beverage, and dairy manufacturing environments through a dual focus on sales and technical service to new and existing customers. As strong business partners, we work with customers to develop sanitation plan and programs, evaluate processes and procedures, troubleshoot technical issues and identify and implement operational efficiencies. This role serves our customers as product and industry experts in regards to plants sanitation, safety, quality and operations.
You have the opportunity to carve out a rewarding career path, have flexibility in your schedule, and grow your income based on your performance. You will be challenged and gain recognition as you provide unparalleled expertise and a comprehensive set of cleaning and sanitation solutions to a variety of food, beverage, and dairy manufacturing customers. A company vehicle and comprehensive benefits will be provided as part of your total compensation package.
- Build a solid understanding of Ecolab products, plant operations, customer business objectives, and applicable government regulations
- Provide industry expertise to customers in terms of sanitation, safety, quality and operations; including assisting with sanitation plans and programs, standard operating procedures, evaluating processes and procedures, identifying and implementing operational efficiencies, and employee training
- Develop strategic work plans for completing sales and service calls with new and existing customers
- Communicate effectively with all levels of plant staff; build strong business relationships and networks
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations on Ecolab's innovative products, equipment and services
- Manage Ecolab products and equipment; participate in equipment installations, observe and test equipment and product performance, repair or adjust equipment, adjust chemical concentration levels, monitor product inventory and place orders
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in food, beverage or dairy processing/manufacturing industries OR 2 years selling into manufacturing environments in technical sales
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Willingness and ability to work varying hours including an average of 1-3 nights (hours during second and/or third shifts) per week
- Willingness and ability to travel by car throughout a geographic territory, including periodic overnight travel
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- BS/BA degree in dairy, food or agricultural science, engineering, chemistry, biology or related field
- General mechanical ability
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Desire to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and to adapt to changing priorities
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred
We know that our employees are our most important asset and we value diversity. We are among the 100 Most Ethical Companies in the World. Check out our exciting story Ecolab - Everywhere it Matters on YOUTUBE -- you will be amazed at all we do. Working for Ecolab is exciting and a worthwhile commitment – not just a job. Expect to advance into sales, management, and technical positions.
manufacturing, production, QA, chemical, quality assurance, plant, dairy, poultry, beverage, technical sales representative, food and beverage industry, chemicals, sanitation, food science, food and beverage, production manager, food & beverage, quality control, operations manager, quality, cip, CIP, HACCP, clean in place, dairy science, biochemistry, chemical engineering, plant manager, quality assurance manager, chemical sales, specialty chemical, production supervisor
AutoReqId : 29993BR
Ecolab - 17 months ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...