We are currently seeking an experienced senior technical resource to develop a framework to support automated builds and deployments utilizing TFS 2010. The roles and responsibilities of this position include defining the roadmap for Build and Packaging best practice and standards corporate wide. This would include the development of prototypes, technical specs and managing the rollout and adoption by development center. The candidate must be the SME on TFS 2010 and define the features and function sets to adopt throughout the development organization. This role also includes the development and maintenance of custom TFS workflows. The end goal of the project is to unify all products to use the same build framework. We are looking for professionally-confident candidates who enjoy a very fast-paced, challenging, creative environment using latest development technologies to leverage their mature experience, communication and team-work skills.
- Ability to break down complex problems and design sustainable solutions.
- Ability to carry out the execution of the designed solutions
- Work effectively with remote development centers across different time zones.
- Provide guidance and solutions to various development center through the conversion process
- Develop software applications that complement the design of the solution
The position will be contract to hire for the right candidate. The preferred location for this position is Union, NJ - but the Manager will allow candidates in the Phoenix, Naperville, Denver or Boston locations as well. The selected candidate will be sitting at one of these site locations.
- Must have the desire for a very fast paced and challenging position
- Minimum of 7 years of configuration/release management experience
- Experience with SaaS environment auto-deployment a plus
- TFS SME- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment a must
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment a plus
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with the following technologies will help with the success of the role : MSBUILD, .NET Technologies
- Working knowledge of InstallShield scripting and msis
Youngsoft Inc. - 17 months ago