Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Divisional Manager & Administrator of a Division comprised of 6 – 10 Markets. Duties include handling a wide variety of administrative tasks related to the operations within the Division, Markets, and territories.
• General administrative support to Divisional Manager & Divisional Administrator as requested or needed.
• Collect and accumulate results from Market Director’s weekly or more frequently as needed (sales results / pipeline / good news).
• Enter AIRA bonus payments weekly for agents and TM’s.
• Update AMF status changes (transfers / promotions / demotions / terminations / address & phone changes / etc.).
• Balance & verify weekly expense reports for all staff/Executive in Division each week.
• Track & prepare all accounts payable for processing/approval weekly.
• Secure travel arrangements for staff and commissioned employees as needed.
• Handle meeting arrangements for Division & Markets as needed. Including securing location for small (10 – 20) person meetings, preparing agenda, and ordering supplies.
• Place recruiting ads for Division/Markets.
• Track and communicate on compliance issues.
• Distribute and collect disposition for leads.
• Handle sales school travel and lodging reservations.
• Miscellaneous clerical (phones, mail, email, timesheets, communications, etc.).
• Proficient keyboarding, word processing, & file maintenance skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Good math skills and calculator operation
• Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and word processing documents
• Good planning and organizational skills
SPECIFIC SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE
• Successful and stable work history
• Excellent PC skills including demonstrated knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
Ace Group - 9 months ago
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...