Basic computer and data entry skills and math abilities.
• Demonstrated proficiency in route operations.
• Ability to communicate with and influence people in order to sell products and services to existing customers.
• Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
• Serve as primary contact with the customer placing orders and resolving customer issues
• Drive customer retention by building relationships and creating customer loyalty
• Provide consistent, on-time delivery, and value based promotional selling
• Sell related products in order to grow gross profit in existing accounts
• Manage accurate inventory of product and equipment
• Work with customers to manage accounts receivable, and collect on delinquent accounts
• Troubleshoot and complete minor repairs and preventative maintenance on coffee and tea equipment. Including complete cleaning of equipment on each customer visit
• Use PC process/system to manage customers in keying transactions, balance all route activates, follow daily and am/pm procedures, and maintain customer data.
A LEADER IN BEVERAGE SERVICES:
One of the nation's leading operators in the U.S. Home and Office Beverage Delivery market, DS Services of...