This enthusiastic person will be passionate about presentations and professional development. A Corporate Trainer position at Eastbay is responsible for the planning, development and facilitation of the division’s human resources training and organizational development programs.
Footlocker.com/Eastbay/CCS operates the direct to customer business for Foot Locker, Inc. - the world’s leading retailer of athletically inspired footwear and apparel. Our brands include Footlocker, Eastbay, CCS, ChampsSports, Footaction, KidsFootlocker, and Lady Footlocker. In fact we manage 14 of the largest sport inspired web and mobile sites on the net, which enjoy over 250 million visits per year.
The Corporate Trainer will:
- Develop, Implement and Evaluate training courses.
- Schedule and track associate training programs..
- Identify organizational needs and develop short- and long-range strategies.
- Coordinate internal job shadow programs, career development, and other initiatives that support associate growth.
- Oversee access to computer-based training and update the learning management system as needed.
- Make recommendations related to training and organizational development.
- Oversee the tuition reimbursement program.
- Participate in and provide leadership for ongoing Human Resource/Training initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
If you are a lively, poised communicator who is the most enthusiastic and optimistic person in the room, please apply….
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Be independently motivated
- Be comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Be able to influence others
- Be an effective communicator
Footlocker.com is located in Wausau, Wisconsin - in the heart of the Wisconsin River Valley. Wausau offers beautiful changing seasons, outdoor activities year round, great schools, friendly communities and easy commuting.
Keyword: Training, HR
From: Foot Locker, Inc.
Foot Locker, Inc. - 18 months ago
Eastbay is a leading world supplier of athletic shoes, clothing and sports equipment.
Read our full story online:...