Overview Summary of Experienced Professional Roles - all disciplines
Applicants for these roles should have full-time work experience in the relavant field. Candidates hired into these roles will typically report to a Director or Vice President and could be placed in a Terex manufacturing location or in Westport. Therefore, candidates willing to relocate will have a competitive advantage.
If you are interested, please feel free to submit your resume. It will be kept in the Terex Career Database and reviewed for Experienced level roles in your area of career interest as they become available.
PLEASE NOTE: This job description is not for actual openings, but does enable prospects to submit resumes for consideration when Terex has talent needs for expereienced professionals in the future.
Search Firms - Do not submit resumes to this requisition. Any resumes submitted by a search firm will not receive consideration. Responsibilities Team members in these roles will be expected to be able to:
- Gather and analyze relevant information, and coordinate work with other team members.
- Share information and ideas to development of project plans.
- Identify complex problems and recommends solutions.
- Work with team members across business segments.
- Drive for Results in collaboration with others.
- Make sound decisions on routine matters in support of immediate work group's goals.
- Function independently within context of day-to-day activities.
- Influence team members to achieve results.
- Demonstrate creativity in accomplishing assignments.
- Use discretion and independent judgment whenever required.
- Solve routine problems.
- Communicate effectively in writing, verbally and in conducting presentations. Qualifications The minimum required qualifications for this type of position are:
- 4 year Bachelors Degree
- MBA or Advance degree is advantageous
- Certifications for functions which require them (i.e. Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Manufacturing environment is desired
- Full-time work experience in the relavant field or business environment
- Industry experience of 10 years or more will be competitive advantage
- Must be willing and able to travel to advance Terex's mission, goals and business objectives (amount of time will vary by function
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. Terex uses its website to make information available to its investors and the market at www.terex.com.
Summary of highlights
- Headquarters in Westport, CT
- More than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide
- We market our products to customers in more than 150 countries
All interested candidates should apply on-line at www.terex.com/careers.
Terex team members can apply via our intranet, but if you encounter a problem contact your local Human Resources representative or the Global Talent Acquisition team.
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including 401k, medical, dental and vision.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...