Equipment Specialist III- Mountain Top|
Mountain Top, PA
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Equipment Specialist in Mountain Top, PA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Will work in the shop, not in the field.
- General warehouse responsibilities: inventory management, shipping and receiving, operate a forklift and overhead crane.
- Under direct supervision, develops and applies basic knowledge of standardized procedures, performs routine maintenance on tools, follow tech units, and support equipment.
- Replaces expendable parts, gaskets, seals, lines, fittings, etc.
- May pick up equipment at the rig site, test or refit equipment off the shelf.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude is required or ability to learn and perform basic equipment maintenance.
- Must be able to work required overtime including callouts.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Previous mechanical experience.
Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsonship.
Baker Hughes - 2 years ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...