Responsible for the diagnosis, maintenance,
modification, repair and/or rebuild to a variety of
complex plant machinery and equipment.
presses and related equipment.
- Maintains preventative maintenance program for
assists other staff in repairs. Assist production
- Repairs equipment during mechanical breakdowns or
personnel in change-over and set-ups.
access to problem areas or to install new or
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment to gain
repaired parts. Troubleshoots mechanical and
electrical equipment problems. Replaces and repairs
machine belts. Removes dust, dirt, grease and waste
material from machines. Fabricate parts of fixtures
for department as skill level and time permits.
related equipment when necessary. Repairs defectives
- Replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and
parts in machinery, Lubricates and cleans parts
including bearings, shafts and gears.
maintenance of all machinery and equipment, physical
- Tests machines following repairs.
- Assist maintenance supervisor with the repair and
building structure and plumbing and electrical
systems. Assist with complex replacement parts
involving a wide variety of metal-working machining
operations with close tolerances.
electrical equipment, replace switches and fuses and
- Connects wires to motors, fixtures and other
splices wire and insulates wire with friction tape.
Bends and cuts conduit and wire and drills holes in
walls, floors and ceiling for electrical
- Use computer for MP-2 system to maintain accurate
team member to resolve the problem.
- Communicate problems to supervisor and works as a
- Attend safety classes/seminars as periodically
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
appropriate hand tools, power tools, hoists, crane
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical or electrical certification as required.
- Minimum 1 year mechanical maintenance experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments, use
and read and comprehend blueprints.
Division/Department : SoloCup
Solo Cup Corporation - 16 months ago
Solo Cup is not just the maker of the iconic red solo cup, it's a major player in the disposable consumer products industry. The...