Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and is part of a $6.6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Program Management & Acquisition Support
The Logistics Business Unit has over 1000 employees and supports all branches of the Department of Defense. We provide our customers a wide range of services including logistics planning, acquisition management and support, third-party logistics, and logistics IT applications. Our services are provided at customer sites and company sites throughout the United States as well as Southeast and Southwest Asia and we help our clients acquire new weapon systems and information technology capabilities to improve and sustain our nation’s defense.
We have an opportunity for an Energy Survey Analysts with excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills to support complex survey data collection, analysis of data, and generation of survey report as part of an annual official national energy survey.
In this position you will be responsible for:
• reviewing data edits to ensure accuracy of the reported data
• correcting and recording omissions, errors, or inconsistencies found
• communicating with the reporting entities to verify reported data where applicable
• tracking dynamics affecting reserves and production
• performing data aggregation, validation, research and analysis to investigate and resolve data anomalies
• generating tables and data for use in the annual U. S. Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Natural Gas Liquids Reserves report
• learning the business processes of the report team, including ad hoc processes and reports
• determining the documentation requirements and working with the incumbent staff and technical writer to document processes and procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with the various participants on the contract including, other contractor(s), other task personnel, and government counterparts.
• Knowledge and experience in the areas of large-scale statistical surveys, energy market analysis, data integration, and service and product dissemination,
• Focused, organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to handle multiple tasks in an extremely fast paced environment.
• Quick learner with a strong desire to learn new things
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and reading comprehension skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering, Engineering, Economics, Math or a related field
• Two – five years of experience in large-scale statistical surveys, energy market analysis, data integration, or service and product dissemination.
• Experience with problem resolution and on schedule delivery of products and services.
Must be U.S. citizen and must be clearable for a Public Trust position
Employment Type: Full time
Career Level: Entry Level
Serco employs over 100,000 people in more than 30 countries, delivering local services informed by many years of international experience...