Reports to the QEC Manager. This position is responsible for reviewing and reporting inspections, audits and call center calls.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Perform quality control reviews of inspections, audits and call center calls based on standard operating procedures.
2. Provide timely and accurate feedback regarding the quality/accuracy of the reviews as defined by client/company requirements; escalate problem areas to the attention of the appropriate AutoVIN personnel.
3. Participate in training opportunities to maintain knowledge and stay abreast of best practices
4. Ensure that all non-conformances are properly reported through internal reporting mechanisms and/or personnel, as appropriate, for resolution. Participate in the resolution and corrective action necessary to resolve a non-conformance, if required.
5. Work as a member of a team to establish a credible and productive working relationship with peers and managers throughout the organization.
6. Review and distribute inspection reports as requested/required; maintain an overall status report of client inspection activities. Provide routine status reports to management
7. Assist other team members with research.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related work experience preferred.
3. Strong written, verbal and technical communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
4. Strong attention to detail.
5. Computer-literate and familiar with MS Office® software.
6. Automotive knowledge.
7. Ability to work as a member of a team and to communicate effectively by listening, speaking and writing.
8. Standard office equipment including telephones, computers, keyboards, laptop, calculators, facsimile machines, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent organizational, verbal and written skills.
2. Competent Microsoft Office skills.
3. Implement and assure adherence to company policies and procedures regarding Equal Employment Opportunity.
4. Adheres to company initiatives on business ethics and conduct.
5. Adheres to federal/state laws and regulations regarding MSDS, OSHA, and EPA compliance.
6. Maintain strict compliance to the GLB – Gramm Leach Bliley Act along with all other local and federal laws relating to customer confidentiality.
7. Adhere to the principles of the FDCPA – Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
1. Must be able to read and comprehend detailed information through oral and written communication.
2. Must be able to adhere strictly to the work schedule. Daily attendance, punctuality and availability are critical essential functions of the job.
3. Must perform to the departmental work production quality and quantity standards. Must be able to work effectively and harmoniously with others.
4. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Adesa Inc. - 23 months ago
ADESA (Auto Dealers Exchange Services of America) doesn't sell cars, it sells fleets of cars. The company offers used vehicle...