Operate a variety of machine tools to perform simple to moderately complex machining operations.
- Operate lathes, milling machines, 3 axis, CNC operation, presses, grinders, and other machines. Load parts into fixtures and operate the machines through established and controlled cycles.
- Setup of equipment and maintenance of setups provided by others.
- Exercise care in loading, unloading and handling parts to avoid damage.
- Use simple gauges and inspection tooling to check finished product for conformance to specifications.
- Detect and report faulty operations, defective material and unusual conditions to proper supervision. Follow prescribed safety regulations. Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties of equal or less complexity as assigned or directed by supervision.
- Must know and follow all departmental and company safety rules.
Lathes, milling machines, 3 axis, CNC experience
Precision Castparts Corp. - 18 months ago
Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power...