Identify, negotiate and manage high performing provider and vendor partnerships.
Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, related field or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of contracting, contract analysis, provider relations, or provider experience in a hospital or physician’s office or group setting. Familiarity with State and/or Federal health care programs preferred (Medicaid, Medicare).
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance or related field. 6+ years of vendor and/or provider contract negotiations, contract analysis and/or modeling experience in health care or similar industry. Experience with successful negotiations and accomplish measurable financial results. Experience with presenting and effectively communicating analytic results and negotiations strategy at senior levels. Broad experience with health care provider negotiations for government programs (Medicaid) is preferred.
• Negotiate vendor or provider contracts and manage implementations and ongoing relationships.
• Perform market research and analysis as directed.
• Define, initiate, and direct financial analyses and operational reporting for the assigned vendor and provider agreements.
• Lead, manage, and track ongoing financial and operational success of designated partnership.
• Develop and initiate corrective action plans or agreement modifications where necessary, coordinating with local health plans and other applicable internal teams.
• Initiate and lead meetings with health plans and corporate teams, including executive management, to review vendor and provider agreement performance data and scorecards, and partnership strategy.
Centene Corporation - 9 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...